Monday, October 10, 2016

Welcome, my guests!

This particular post is the set up for my future posts about "How On Earth Do People Understand Each Other?".
Basically, I'm going to write about how people understand each other by comparing and contrasting their common or different aspects of communication that can be clear or unclear in different regions of the world. I'm not going to discuss about obvious differences that you already know, I will try to surprise you with new information that make cultures common or different. You might wonder, why I choose that kind of topic? Well, the thing is that since I turned seven years old, I've traveled a lot in Europe, Asia, North, and Middle of America; so, those trips were pretty awesome experiences for me to see, understand, and to get to know people that are live in different environments. Right now, I live in U.S. and the most of my time life, I meet people, everyday, from other places of the earth, and I wonder — we are all the same, but not quite. Some of us have common & different understanding of gestures, body language, languages, cultures, stereotypes, emotions, ect.
BUT
Obviously to say that we are all human being and we have the ways to understand each other, but the fact is that sometimes people, especially from different cultures, don't really understand each other. We are all people and we are kind of look the same, but mentally we are totally dissimilar. Especially, it varies depending on the climate and the range of information, in which people are living in.
So, I would like to share with you and explore, how on earth do people understand each other in different ways that you might not know about!
P.S. If you have any questions or interesting facts or opinions, welcome to put everything in comment sections, and that includes all posts, not just this one ;) .
P.P.S. Everything that I'm going to post can be translated to your native language. Just change the language on the right side of the blog.

1 comment:

  1. They say that mathematics is a universal language--but I wonder just what we are supposed to say!

    ReplyDelete